I'm still waiting for a call from the specialty pharmacy, but I'm much more confident that I'll be getting the P17 meds next week.
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
As I wrote yesterday, we've been having issues getting the P17 injections, and it felt like my doc wasn't advocating for me. To those that commented on my last post, if we weren't happy with what we heard today we were going to get a consult from the other OB who says he handles high-risk pregnancies. We now live in a small town, so there aren't that many options for OB's that handle cases like mine, and the nearest MFM is almost 2 hours away.
Monday, May 19, 2014
Saturday, May 10, 2014
There's so much going on in my head, and with my adjustment to being a SAHM, I'm finding it difficult, time-wise, to get it out here. So, it's Saturday afternoon, I'm still in my pajamas, Gus was put to bed by Jon and he's downstairs exercising. So, hopefully I can clear some thoughts from my brain.