Here are the key details:
- Arrived at hospital at 6:45am. Got hooked up for an NST and had a cervical check: 5cm, 80%, between -1 and 0. No real change in cervix from Monday.
- NST picked up contractions, but they weren't really strong or regular.
- Started pitocin at 7:48am
- Contractions were getting regular and stronger, coming every 2.5-3 minutes.
- Cervix check at 12:15-ish: 8cm, 90%. Doc broke water and Lucy immediately dropped more.
- Started pushing at 12:45pm.
- Lucy was born at 1:28pm. 8lbs 4.75oz. 19.5" long.