Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Getting back to me

It's been awhile since I've been here, and I'm recommitting, again, to try to write here more often. In the midst of the political turmoil that is happening right now, I NEED to do something with my downtime other than scroll through FB and other websites that don't fill me with good things. I know I need to stay in-the-know and take action for what is important to me, but what I've been doing has not been good for the overall me. So, instead of using my downtime to read news articles that make me shake my head or anger me or make my mouth drop open, I'm going to do something that "fills my cup" so that I can continue on every day feeling better, instead of worse, about what might happen in my life as a result of our new government situation.

So, I'm going to try to write here, again. Some posts may be short, some may be long, some may be rambling, but I'm hoping they will help me sort out my brain, worries, fears, excitements and love.

1 comment: