Monday, October 19, 2015

We almost have a tail!

Way back in April or May I offered to sew Gus' Halloween costume, or we could go with a store-bought costume. He chose to have me sew him one, and he chose a black dragon with red spines. I found a pattern, bought it and then sat with it, not starting the project until September. Now, it's 9 days from when it needs to be done and I'm so far behind. I've already come to terms that I'm not going to do the mittens or feet, and probably not the hood. All I want to do is get the jumpsuit done, and hope that he's happy with it. Well, last night I almost finished step #2: the tail. Step one was putting the zipper in the front of the costume. Step 2 is the tail. Still have a lot to do, but hope that I can get it done for him. I think I'm going to have a lot of late nights trying to finish this costume, but it's my own fault. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! It sounds like it's going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'll try to post a picture when it's done. Though I found out this morning that Gus really wants the hood, too.

    ReplyDelete