Thursday, January 10, 2013

I need more time

There are so many things that I want to write about and I've not made the time to do it. Here is a list of posts that are forming in my head that I hope to post soon.

  • Christmas Stockings
  • Diabetes and Colds Suck
  • Preconception Appointment/Preparing to try again
  • Tittle's Month/Oscar's and Bella's Due Date/Snow Angels

I guess it's not completely fair to say that I need more time. What I really need to do is make time FOR ME. Having a cold turn into a sinus infection makes me tired, not sleep well, cranky and wanting to melt into the couch any chance I can get. Hopefully, not that I'm on antibiotics, I will begin to feel better soon and able to focus on my mental health more, instead of just my physical health.

No comments:

Post a Comment