Friday, November 1, 2013

Capture Your Grief Day 31: Sunset

This post is part of Carly Marie's Capture Your Grief.

To close this project and this month of Baby Loss Awareness I thought that we could all photograph the sunset from wherever we are in the world. If there is no sunset where you are, you can still take a photo of the early evening sky. You just need to be able to get to a window.


I understand the book-ending of October 1 being the sunrise and October 31 being the sunset to mark Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month, but in my mind, there really is no end, no sunset, to grief. Every day is another day that we can make others aware of Pregnancy and Infant Loss.

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping for positive results at the end of the month. I'll make sure to send positive vibes your direction on Nov. 26th. I hope a rainbow baby is in your future too! You sound like a lovely person and mom.

    ReplyDelete