- My scan wasn't done by a doc, but instead by the RN. She's a very nice woman, I have no issues with her, but I like dealing with my docs (Note: this is only the third scan done since 2009 that wasn't done by one of the docs, and one of those was supervising RN during the scan).
- Follicles still aren't breaking away.
- Lining has improved to 8.7mm
- Dr. P drew my labs this morning and only had to poke me once. The vein she chose was the one on the outer left, so the area was already bruised from prior attempts.
- RN was able to measure some follicles. They were all less than 10mm, so not sure how many the docs would have measured if they were doing the scan. There are several follicles on the verge of breaking away, but nothing definite. And we just need one or two, not more than that.
Summary of this cycle so far:
|11||8.7 Multi-layered||L: 9.93, 9.26, 8.98, R: 9.54, 8.2||987.9||75|