I've just spent the last hour on the phone trying to figure all this out. At the end of it all, here's where everything stands.
- Severe weather caused substantial flight and sort disruptions at multiple hubs last night (Indy, Memphis and Ft. Worth).
- My package was last scanned in Indy this afternoon.
- The FedEx distribution facility in my town would allow me to pick up my package this evening if it arrived.
- There are no flights leaving Indy, so there's no way to get the package to me.
I'm so pissed. Trying to get pregnant is stressful enough, and now I can't even get the meds I need. And if I do get them locally, I'll have to outlay another few hundred dollars to get them. This is on top of the $625 I paid for the meds waiting in Indy!
Please, please, please let my meds be delivered tomorrow!