Thursday, October 10, 2013

Capture Your Grief Day 10: Beliefs

This post is part of Carly Marie's Capture Your Grief.

Do you have a certain belief about what happens to us after we die?


I don't know that I have a certain belief about what happens to us after we die, but I do have a certain belief of where Oscar, Bella and Tittle are. I think they're in Heaven. Not necessarily the religious Heaven, but I think their souls are somewhere, where they are happy, playing, learning and sometimes checking in on us down here.

I'm not sure when this started, but whenever Jon and I see a beautiful sky we think it's our kids saying hello to us. Gus has learned this, and now whenever he sees a beautiful sky, he mentions that his brothers and sister are visiting from Heaven. I think part of why I believe they're in Heaven is that I have to believe that at the end of my life I will be given the opportunity to raise them as if they hadn't died.

No comments:

Post a Comment