Do you have a piece of jewellery in memory of your baby? Or maybe a tattoo.
Every day I wear jewelry that represents my kids. When I see these these pieces, hear the bracelets clank against my keyboard as I type or adjust my necklace or bracelets, it feels like it's one of my kids saying hello to me.
- I have a pair of ruby earrings that I wear for Oscar and Bella (July).
- I have a pair of peridot and green garnet earrings that I wear for Tittle and Gus (January and August).
- I have a necklace that Jon gave me on our first anniversary that is called a Circle of Love. Jon has since replaced four of the diamonds with two rubies, one green garnet and one peridot.
- I have a bracelet that my sister gave me the day before Oscar's and Bella's Memorial Service. The bracelet has a heart. On one side Oscar's name is engraved and the other side has Bella's name engraved.
- I have a Pandora bracelet that I will add to to be more of a family bracelet rather than just the kids. At present, it has one bead and one charm for Oscar, Bella, Tittle and Gus.
- I have my pregnancy and infant loss awareness ribbon pin.
I love wearing my jewelry. As stated above, every time I need to adjust a piece or catch a glimpse in the mirror, or when I'm putting them on in the morning, or taking them off at night, it's another opportunity to think of them.