Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Capture Your Grief Day 8: Colour

This post is part of Carly Marie's Capture Your Grief.

What colour/s do you represent your baby? Why that colour/s?
Oscar is represented with blue. Blue for boy. Bella is represented with pink. Pink for girl. After Oscar and Bella were born and died, it just seemed right. We had a son and a daughter. They were babies. It just made sense that we would use blue and pink for them.

Tittle is represented with green. I think this was most influenced by the fact that his animal is a hummingbird, which is stereotypically green. But, since Tittle is also sneaky, and we use camouflage as another symbol for him, so green just fits.

Firefly, for now, I think, is white. Part of me wasn't going to include Firefly, but something told me that I should. Jon and I haven't discussed what we are or aren't going to to do about Firefly, but I think that eventually I will want to include Firefly in some of our memorials. I think, when I find the correct charm and when it feels right, Firefly's bead on my Pandora bracelet will be white.

No comments:

Post a Comment